Thursday, May 10, 2012

When Not To Do It Yourself

"A few months ago, in the heart of New York's do-it-yourself belt on suburban Long Island, Malcolm Brewer decided to install an attic fan in his new home. This job was a chinch, he thought, and he'd save the cost of an electrician. As it turned out, it cost Mr. Brewer his life. His hands wet with perspiration when he touched a live wire, he took the full force of the current and was electrocuted." 

Good Reading Rack Service, 1955

No comments:

Post a Comment